Monday 3 May 2010

Unreal Playtest

After recieving some very useful information on how to fix the issue I had.

I've final managed to get the level working correctly (which is did work prior to this but my assets did not show up)

This was due to having two packages so I had to copy (rename) my meshes and materials to link them to the package which my level created when I first started. I didn't even know that! I've very pleased with myself since I didn't intend to make my level "playable" as a Death Match game... I have also got Team Death Match and Duel incorporated into the level so I'm over the moon! I spent today finshing off my Model Book (which took ALL DAY) and I've only just saved the file for it. Tomorrow will be a day of sorting out my files and burning them onto a DVD to hand in. I can actually see the light at the end now and today has been such a blessed day!

Oh, the guy who helped me was a Senior Member on the Epic Forums called NickG. I has got a mention within my model book for his help. Without that piece of information I wouldn;t have figured it out in time or at all for that matter. Thanks NickG again.

Here's some screen grabs of my WORKING level!

This is Malakai running around in my level within the Editor

This is Visse

This is Me


Added Vehicles to this level too...

Yes... All these are editor screen grabs which worked from before but now...


This is a Screen Grab from the main Unreal Tournament 3 Game
All assets accounted for... Good Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment